Department of Mechanics: Vacancies
From Wiki @ Department of mechanics
Revision as of 11:07, 26 January 2015 by Mjirasek
- Vacancies at CTU in Prague
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- opens a post-doctoral position in Geomechanics of carbonate rocks.
- Division „Buildings & Structures“ at the Federal Institute for Materials Research in Berlin, Germany
- opens a post-doctoral position on Long-Term Behaviour of Cyclically Loaded Offshore Foundations. The project is concerned with the long-term prediction of plastic strains of cyclically loaded pile and bucket foundations for Offshore Wind Energy Converters. Applications are invited for a 24 months Post Doc contract.
- GeoRessources laboratory, University of Lorraine, France
- opens a post-doctoral position on Hydrodynamics and particle transport modelling in preferential flow, in the research field of Hydrodynamics and Transport Processes. Applications are invited for a 12 months contract to work on the development of original numerical approaches for the study of particle transport in preferential flows.