Department of Mechanics: Vacancies
From Wiki @ Department of mechanics
Revision as of 10:56, 24 November 2014 by Mjirasek
- University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- Professorship in Civil Engineering
- The successful candidate will have an established international research profile and a strong track record in attracting external research funding. While this is primarily a research-focused leadership role, the successful candidate will also contribute to the development and delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes and provide service to the national and international academic and professional communities.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: 20 April 2014
- GeoRessources laboratory, University of Lorraine, France
- offers a post-doctoral possition on Hydrodynamics and particle transport modelling in preferential flow, in the research field of Hydrodynamics and Transport Processes. Applications are invited for a 12 months contract to work on the development of original numerical approaches for the study of particle transport in preferential flows.