Department of Mechanics: Vacancies
From Wiki @ Department of mechanics
Revision as of 10:25, 16 December 2020 by BP
- Vacancies at CTU in Prague
- INSA Lyon, Franc (Prof. Angela Madeo)
- opens a PhD and postDoc positions in the frame of ERC Consolidator grant META-LEGO (2021-2026) focused on design metamaterials/classical-materials structures that control elastic waves and recover energy. More details at https://angelamadeouniroma.wixsite.com/angela-madeo/contact-me
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- opens a post-doctoral position. The research activity will focus on the mechanical behavior of reservoir sands. A good background competences on constitutive modelling are expected. Application deadline on 15 Feb 2015.
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- opens a post-doctoral position in Geomechanics of carbonate rocks.
- Division „Buildings & Structures“ at the Federal Institute for Materials Research in Berlin, Germany
- opens a post-doctoral position on Long-Term Behaviour of Cyclically Loaded Offshore Foundations. The project is concerned with the long-term prediction of plastic strains of cyclically loaded pile and bucket foundations for Offshore Wind Energy Converters. Applications are invited for a 24 months Post Doc contract.
- GeoRessources laboratory, University of Lorraine, France
- opens a post-doctoral position on Hydrodynamics and particle transport modelling in preferential flow, in the research field of Hydrodynamics and Transport Processes. Applications are invited for a 12 months contract to work on the development of original numerical approaches for the study of particle transport in preferential flows.
Academic job servers
Where to post job offers for free
- EURAXESS: Europe-wide job posts in all disciplines, CTU profile managed by Pavel Koudelák, highly recommended for advertising all CTU vacancies
- jobRxiv: Worldwide job posts in all disciplines, free as of 21 November 2020
- ResarchJobs: Czech-based job server in all disciplines, Ph.D. positions are advertised for free, other for a small fee (as of 21 November 2020)
- iMechanica: Worldwide job posts in mechanics
- NA Digest: Worldwide job posts in numerical mathematics and related fields
- Mécamat: French-based job posts in mechanics
- TMinfo: German-based job posts in mechanics
- ALERT Geomaterials: Worldwide job posts in mechanics of cohesive-frictional materials