CDP: Cyclic damage processes in concrete
Minisymposium organized by
- F. Aldakheel, Leibniz U., Hannover, Germany
- M. Kaliske, TU Dresden, Germany
- G. Meschke, Ruhr-U., Bochum, Germany
- J. Schröder, U. Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- H. Steeb, U. Stuttgart, Germany
- J. Storm, TU Dresden, Germany
- P. Wriggers, Leibniz U., Hannover, Germany
This minisymposium is dedicated to recent advances in fracture and failure of concrete and concrete structures under cyclic loading. The primary focus is on computational approaches, but experimental contributions are welcome as well. Topics of interest for this minisymposium are:
- Macro/Meso/Micro-scale modeling of damage, fracture and fatigue in high performance and ultra high performance concrete.
- Fiber reinforcements in concrete, delamination and rupture.
- Effects of water, humidity and temperature on the degradation of concrete.
- Spatial and temporal multi-scale techniques applied to concrete.
- Phase-field approaches to fracture and fatigue.
- Advanced experimental techniques to validate results from multiscale analysis of concrete and concrete structures.