Department of Mechanics: Vacancies
From Wiki @ Department of mechanics
- Vacancies at CTU in Prague
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- opens a post-doctoral position. The research activity will focus on the mechanical behavior of reservoir sands. A good background competences on constitutive modelling are expected. Application deadline on 15 Feb 2015.
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- opens a post-doctoral position in Geomechanics of carbonate rocks.
- Division „Buildings & Structures“ at the Federal Institute for Materials Research in Berlin, Germany
- opens a post-doctoral position on Long-Term Behaviour of Cyclically Loaded Offshore Foundations. The project is concerned with the long-term prediction of plastic strains of cyclically loaded pile and bucket foundations for Offshore Wind Energy Converters. Applications are invited for a 24 months Post Doc contract.
- GeoRessources laboratory, University of Lorraine, France
- opens a post-doctoral position on Hydrodynamics and particle transport modelling in preferential flow, in the research field of Hydrodynamics and Transport Processes. Applications are invited for a 12 months contract to work on the development of original numerical approaches for the study of particle transport in preferential flows.