Department of Mechanics: Vacancies
From Wiki @ Department of mechanics
Revision as of 12:43, 13 December 2013 by Mjirasek
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Faculty position in Rock Mechanics
- Topics of interest are covering fundamental research in rock mechanics by experimental and/or numerical approaches, including, but not necessarily limited to, rock engineering applications to tunnelling and underground construction, land sliding, earthquake engineering, geo-energy (nuclear waste disposal, deep geothermal energy, …) as well as deep well injection.
- Details: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/3659
- Applications: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/EPFL/Architecture%2C%20Civil%20and%20Environmental%20Engineering%20%28ENAC%29/3659/apply
- Chalmers University, Gothenburg, Sweden
- The Division of GeoEngineering at Chalmers is looking for a dynamic and talented individual for the position of Marie Curie Fellow (Experienced Researcher) to work on constitutive model development, verification and validation, with focus on modelling rate-dependent behaviour of soft natural soils. The post requires an undergraduate degree in Engineering, and a PhD degree (or at least 4 years of full time research experience) in computational mechanics or geotechnics or a similar topic. For more details see this announcement.
- University Center for Energy Efficient Buildings, Kladno, Czech Republic
- Five research positions in the field of modeling, simulation, assessment and optimization of multi-functional materials and structures