Department of Mechanics: Vacancies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- Professorship in Civil Engineering
- The successful candidate will have an established international research profile and a strong track record in attracting external research funding. While this is primarily a research-focused leadership role, the successful candidate will also contribute to the development and delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes and provide service to the national and international academic and professional communities.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Application deadline: 20 April 2014
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- The international postdoctoral fellowship program aims to attract experienced researchers of any nationality to the EPFL, to provide them state-of-the-art conditions for research, to develop their leadership potential and to position them for success as future research leaders, through a research-intensive training. EPFL Fellows runs under the Marie Curie Action COFUND (7th Framework Program). These fellowships may be held in any scientific discipline within the EPFL and run for a period of 24 months. Applications should be made jointly with the Fellow’s mentor, a senior scientist at EPFL.
- Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France
- A postdoc position on DEM modelling of the failure of dry stone retaining walls is proposed in LTDS, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France.
- Starting date: 1 September 2014
- Duration: 12 months
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Center for Energy Efficient Buildings, Kladno, Czech Republic
- Multiple research positions in the field of modeling, simulation, assessment and optimization of multi-functional materials and structures